Thursday, November 18, 2010

His Vision

I should write more often. When I come to a point where I want to write, like now for example, I feel like I have so much to say that I don't know where to start or what to say. Most importantly today, I want you to know and remember that the Lord is ever present and working. Because His Spirit is in me, the Lord has given me the same power that He raised His son from the dead with. The same power that conquered the grave lives in us! Lately, I've been praying that the Lord would awaken me and keep my focus on HIM alone. For so long I think I was seeking the things of the Lord and looking for things with Him in them, which is good, but...I should be seeking Him and those things will follow. Rather than seeking things I think He may want me to do, seeking Him will cause me to see what he has in store for me instead of me searching for those things and losing sight that He will reveal His vision for me in His time.

Fun, well random, things these last few weeks....
-baking cupcakes at wes and bryce's with caroline
-watching football at the beach house with morgan and katie and my awesome big elle wade!!
-JH Ranch staff info session...seeing old friends and bringing new ones!! lauren, holly, kristin, ronnie, chris, paul
-driving on a random road in auburn and finding julie!!
-1st visit to the med clinic in auburn=getting my blood drawn
-wore my new shoes from anthropologie at chapter last night:) they're super cute!

I'm actually in my world lit class right now...where I learn nothing, literally. And I cannot wait to get home for Thanksgiving!! It's so close! I can't wait for cooler weather and gloves, and scarves, and turkey, and Christmas shopping and the iron bowl. WAR CAM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment