Tuesday, October 19, 2010

something old something new....


so for a while now as i begin this blog i have decided to add something old each day along with my daily blog posts just for catching up...here we go:

i worked at the JH ranch in California this summer. my life has been so blessed by all the people i've met through this ranch. it is such a special place to me and the Lord is certainly at work out there. writing this entry is really making me regret not beginning to post sooner because i just can't write out everything God has taught me this past summer and all my fun experiences. ask me about it sometime though. i'd love to tell you more. i can tell you that i worked in the kitchen though and woke up at 6am every morning to start cooking. i wouldn't have rather spent my summer any other way.


kitchen crew at chef bob's house for movie night!


No comments:

Post a Comment