Wednesday, October 20, 2010

success

today was quite a success. i took a field trip to hobby lobby today in place of my 3d design class and got everything i needed for my new, found object project. i can't wait to get started on it, i'm super excited about my idea!! and even better...i FINALLY went to gigi's cupcakes today! i got a cupcake for elle and for all the suitemates:) i ordered white chocolate macadamia nut and it was delish. now i'm sitting in biggin across from skybar (where people are actually out) working on my hummingbird pen drawing. well, clearly i'm not working on it. i'm stalling. i've been searching for some sort of way to make an art section on my blog so i can post my artwork, but i can't find one:( i'll just post a few here for now i guess. hope you enjoy!


rockstar rv


harry potter bicycle




No comments:

Post a Comment